Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 September 2011

Normal Gets You NOWHERE.

A couple of months ago one of the most exciting and scary moments of my career so far happened. They always say never meet with your idols incase your left disappointed...but how could I be left disappointed with this ball busting icon. I was invited to interview the amazing Kelly Cutrone from the lovely PR girls from make up brand Illamasqua. Kelly is infamous for her no holds barred approach to work and business and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was just a little intimidated. However the interview was both hilarious and insightful. She is such a passionate and nurturing woman who really just wants to see the best in people, and boyyyy can Kelly talk! Before we knew it we ended up going over out time slot by twenty minutes! Kelly then shocked us all by inviting us for a quick glass of wine in her hotel room before she headed to her book signing.

Best day ever!

XO

P.s the interview will be in  the next issue of Disorder Magazine! Be sure to grab yourself a copy when it's released at the end of September!


No comments:

Post a Comment