Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 September 2011

Do my little turn on the catwalk!




In the run up to London Fashion Week, I thought I'd share with you all some catwalk snaps I took during this years Graduate Fashion Week in June. GFW showcases the collections of students from some of the UK's leading universities. This year seen a complete change in the reason I happened to be there, as the year before I was actually showcasing my own work to prospective employers, and now this time around I happened to be going to review students on behalf of Disorder Magazine. 
The talent once again blew me away, and the best thing about t he event is that the focus is not only placed on London universities. I think in terms of fashion degrees, most employers have this attitude of only considering those who have come from London colleges, when in actual fact up North there are just as many talents!

  p.s GO TEAM NORTHUMBRIA!






No comments:

Post a Comment