Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 September 2011

A Brief Encounter With...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the menswear designer Asger Juel Larsen. His designs reflect the tough times we are all going through at the moment. I hate doom and gloom, but I love it in fashion.
Disorder Magazine has started doing monthly designer profiles for our online readers, 'A Brief Encounter With...'
I was lucky enough to do the styling to accompany the interview, which was done by my friend and previous Disorder employee, Russell Arkinstall.
Check out Asgers words of wisdom below accompanied with my photoshoot and a few behind the scenes images. 

p.s. Working on a roof terrace when I'm afraid of heights? Bad idea Jordan. Bad idea.

Makeup time




Final image 1


Final Image 2


Final image 3


Final image 4




No comments:

Post a Comment