Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 September 2011

HELLO blogging world.



I've been pestered for a while now by friends and family members saying that I should 'start my own blog, showing sneak peaks of my working life'. What do I do? I am the assistant fashion editor of the bi monthly fashion and music publication, Disorder Magazine. 

Having lived in Newcastle nearly all my life, and recently graduated with a degree in fashion communication from Northumbria University, I always had my heart set on becoming a fashion stylist. Even at university the feeling of doing photoshoots and styling models to different themes and concepts left me with such a buzz, so when uni finished I was desperate to get the ball rolling and somehow start a career in what I love. 

I've lived in London for 7 months now and have never looked back. Sure the money is tight, and sacrifices have been made, but living in the capital has really put me within the land of opportunities. 

So follow my blog for sneak peaks, behind the scenes glimpses, and the trials and tribulations of trying to make it as a stylist in London.

Oh and be sure to check out Disorder Magazines website: www.disordermagazine.com


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment